LexisNexis Digital Library, a service for members of the Cornell University Law School community, offers some of our more frequently used treatises and practice guides, as well as study aids for law students, in eBook format.
- Log in with your Cornell NetID and password.
- Check out and return titles via the Digital Library website on your work or home computer (PC or Mac) or using your mobile device.
- Once an eBook is checked out, internet access is not required to read the eBook, only to access embedded links.
- Use the Overdrive Read function to download eBooks directly into your web browser
- Download titles to your preferred eReader software or device.
- All titles available in the Digital Library are available at the Law Library in print.
- Click the Cornell Law Library icon to return to the home page.
Tips for using the LexisNexis Digital Library:
- Search for by title, author, and keyword in the upper right search box.
- To limit your search by classification (e.g., Contracts or Treatises) or format (e.g., Kindle), use the Advanced Search.
- To view our complete collection of study aids, scroll down to the bottom of the home page, or select "More Collections" from the Featured Collections menu.
- To hide the Jurisdiction, Practice Area, and Featured Collections menu, click the Menu icon.
- To see the books you have checked out or on hold, click the Account icon.
For additional help:
- Use the LexisNexis Digital Library "Downloading eBooks" guide.
- Click the Help icon.
- Contact the Reference Desk