Faculty may use the following steps to place a book request:
- Find the book in the CUL library catalog and select the red “Request Item” button. You will be prompted to log in before reaching this screen.
- In the drop down menu, select your desired pickup location, then hit the red “Submit delivery request” button. To request pickup at the Law School, select “Law contactless pickup”.
- You may also email the title, author, edition, and call number of the book to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not know the book details, please email your library liaison if you have one, or email@example.com if you do not have one.
- You will receive an email from the Law Library when your request is ready for pickup. Requested books will be delivered to your campus mailbox. If you do not have a campus mailbox, your items will be delivered to the Law Library contactless pickup location on the Ground Floor near the Jane Foster elevators.
- If you are unable to get to Cornell to pick up your book, we will arrange to mail the book to you. Please email your library liaison or firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have one.