Each Cornell Law faculty member is assigned a library liaison to provide personalized assistance with research and library needs. Library liaisons are professional law librarians with J.D. and advanced library degrees who specialize in both legal and interdisciplinary research using the full services and resources of the Law Library and Cornell University Library.
Library liaison support of faculty scholarship and teaching is provided by:
- Creating topical bibliographies
- Training student research assistants and arranging for proxy borrowing
- Demonstrating any Lexis, Westlaw, or other online database features
- Providing specialized research training to seminar students writing papers
- Current awareness updates
- Quick access to requested books and articles
- SSRN & Repository Support
- And more
Visit Faculty Liaisons to contact your liaison for help with these services or any other library-related matter.