A reminder in this time to be kind to one another.
Law Library News:
Access to the Law School, including the Law Library, is restricted to members of the law school community and others taking classes here for the time being. Please remember to carry your Cornell ID cards to enter the law school and library.
Law Library Resource Highlight:
- If you find yourself already beginning to study and outline for classes, the Law Library has various Online Study Aids to help, which you can explore through our guide here: Online Study Aid Collections – *Law Databases – LibGuides at Cornell University.
- Past exams that you can use for practice can be found on the Registrar’s Website in the Exam Archive.
Local Library Highlight:
- Africana Library provides a special collection focusing on the history, culture, social and political dimensions of people of African ancestry with over 22,000 volumes in the collection.
- An event that may be of interest is happening next Wednesday, November 8th at 7:00 p.m. in the Africana Library. A film screening of Through a Lens Darkly: Black Photographers and the Emergence of a People will take place in the Hoyt Fuller Room in the Africana Studies and Research Center (North Campus) followed by a discussion of the film with Nydia Blasand Kofi Acree.
- Visiting artist Nydia Blas currently has a solo exhibition at the Johnson Museum of Art, Love, You Came from Greatness.