The Library Research Fellows program employs law students who, under library supervision, provide research assistance to faculty, including faculty who encounter additional research needs while their personal research assistant is occupied. Research fellows:
- Compile subject bibliographies
- Create multi-state surveys
- Complete literature searches used in updating texts and casebooks
- Research historical materials
- And fulfill other research needs that may arise
For assistance, contact your Library Liaison.