Contactless pickup is available for non-digital items from most Cornell libraries. Please use the steps listed below to place an order for contactless pickup.
- Find the book(s) you want in the catalog
- Click the red “Request item” button. You will be prompted to log in before reaching this screen.
- In the drop down menu, select your desired pickup location, then hit the red “Submit delivery request” button. To request pickup at the Law School, select “Law Contactless Pickup”.
- You will receive an email from the Law Library stating that your requested book is ready for pickup and will be held for 10 days. The email will include directions to the contactless pickup location.
- Retrieve your book(s) from the contactless pickup location.