Scanners, Printers & Copy Machines
The law library has a flatbed scanner located in alcove 45 of the Reading Room. There is also a smaller scanner, printer and a copy machine located directly outside the Reading Room in the area across from the eating area. The scanners are available to patrons free of charge. The copying machine requires a copy card that can be purchased for a dollar at a kiosk next to the copy machine. To use the printer, students need to obtain a net-print account.
Technology Available at Circulation
Whether you forgot your charger for your laptop, a flash drive, or you need a camera for a school project, you can ask for any number technology devices items at the law circulation desk. Here is an example list of the items we offer:
- Laptop PCs with wireless Internet access and the full Microsoft Office Suite*
- MacBook Airs*
- MacBook chargers (for both old and new MacBooks)
- iPhone chargers (2 Lightning connectors)
- Digital Voice Recorders (written permission from professor required)
- Flip UltraHD Video Camera with Tripod (courtesy of Lexis)
- Garmin GPS
- Computer Mouse Devices
- Powerbanks (coming soon)
*Please note laptops may not be used by students to take exams.