Scanners, Printers & Copy Machines
The law library has two flatbed scanners located in alcove 45 of the Reading Room. There is also a smaller scanner, printer and a copy machine located directly outside the Reading Room in the area across from the eating area. The scanners are available to patrons free of charge. The copying machine on the 3rd floor requires a credit card. To use the printers, students need to obtain a net-print account. There is one located on the 3rd floor near the eating area, and another on New Ground.
Technology Available at Circulation
Whether you forgot your charger for your laptop, a flash drive, or you need a camera for a school project, you can ask for any number technology devices items at the law circulation desk. Here is an example list of the items we offer:
- Laptop PCs with wireless Internet access and the full Microsoft Office Suite*
- MacBook Airs*
- MacBook chargers (for both old and new MacBooks)
- iPhone chargers (2 Lightning connectors)
- Digital Voice Recorders (written permission from professor required)
- Flip UltraHD Video Camera with Tripod (courtesy of Lexis)
- Garmin GPS
- Computer Mouse Devices
- Powerbanks (coming soon)
*Please note laptops may not be used by students to take exams.