- Request items by e-mailing email@example.com.
- Requests are processed in the order received. Items requiring purchase or recall will take longer. Material not owned by Cornell University Library will be purchased for course reserve.
- Course reserves will be available at the Circulation Desk.
- Personal copies and library-owned items may be placed on reserve.
- Assigned texts for law school courses are automatically placed on reserve.
- The standard loan period is 2 hours. However, faculty may establish longer loan periods for their course materials if desired.
- Faculty supply hardcopy photocopies to be placed on reserve.
- If you have questions, or need more information, contact your library liaison or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electronic reserves are handled via your Canvas course site.
Most reserve materials have copyright protection. Reproduction of materials must generally comply with fair use guidelines or be specifically allowed by the copyright holder. Faculty are responsible for complying with copyright law and should consult the official Cornell University copyright policy, available at the Cornell Copyright Information Center.